Keith Macdonald D.D.S.
• Graduated from Grimsley High School in Greensboro, NC 1973
• Earned his BS in Chemistry from UNC 1977
• Graduated from UNC School of Dentistry in 1981
• 2004 - Attended the Great Lakes Education Center for Cerec Training
• 2007 - Studied at the South Beach Implant Institute for Advanced Head and Neck Anatomy
• 2008 - Studied CAD CAM Cerec 3D Training at the San Antonio Institute for Dentistry
• 2009-2010 - Studied the Advanced Anterior Cerec Course and the Advanced Posterior Cerec Course at The Scottsdale Center for Dentistry
• 2009 - Studied at the Triangle Institute Dental Implant Continuum and received over 200 hours of continuing education and training on placing implants.
• February 2009 - He obtained recognition of Fellow at the IOCI (International Congress of Oral Implantology) at the International Meeting in New Orleans
• Studied at San Antonio Institute for Dentistry and completed the Advanced Anterior in Cerec Design
• February 2010 - Attended the International ISTM (Implant Surgery Training Meeting) Conference at the Sclar Center in Miami Florida for Advanced Soft Tissue Grafting
In 2010, Dr. Macdonald added a fully operational dental lab to his office. And, in 2011, Dr. Macdonald was chosen by Scottsdale Center of Dentistry to be a mentor for Cerecdoctors.com because of his advanced knowledge and training in Cerec restorations.
Dr. Macdonald resides in Greensboro with his wife, Terri of 30 years, who is also a hygienist. Together, they have 3 boys, Andrew, Daniel and Bradley. Andrew is obtaining is Masters Degree in Psychology at the University of West Georgia. Daniel is currently at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry in Kentucky, and Bradley is a rising Senior year at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and will apply to dental school.
Passionate about his work, Dr. Macdonald was quoted in 2004 as saying, "A dentist has to be an artist", and when referring to cosmetic dentistry, "In cosmetics, you have to visualize color, shape, and position, while also using technology and your knowledge of dentistry to help patients."
Tesha Whaley D.D.S.
Tesha Whaley, DDS, is committed to providing you with the best dentistry has to offer and it shows through her personalized care of patients and her continuous post-graduate training. Dr. Whaley was awarded her LVI Fellowship in May of 2010 from the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, meaning she completed the LVI core curriculum and all applicable exams. The LVI fellowship curriculum consists of approximately 30 days (275 hours) of continuing education at the Las Vegas dental facility focused on advanced cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry. A significant part of the training was hands on with patients she brought from her own practice to learn from the most highly trained and respected dentists in the United States and Canada. Dr. Whaley is one of fewer than twenty dentists in North Carolina who has obtained the distinction of LVI Fellow.
Dr. Whaley is also able to offer many options to enhance your smile through bonding, veneers, and crowns using proven techniques and materials and is a certified Invisalign provider. She is now focusing her continuing education in the area of orthodontics to be able to offer braces to some of our children and adult patients.
Dr. Whaley is also able to offer many options to enhance your smile through bonding, veneers, and crowns using proven techniques and materials and is a certified Invisalign provider.
She is also an accredited member of several notable dentistry organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- North Carolina Dental Society
Tesha Whaley graduated from North Carolina State University in 1997 with a BS in Chemical Engineering, and then graduated in 2005 from the UNC-Chapel Hill Dental School. She worked for 4 years as a chemical engineer but then decided that her true calling was in the dentistry field. She joined the practice in 2005 and became a partner in 2011. Dr. Whaley has boy girl twins, Reece and Rylan, that were born in July of 2011.