CEREC Dental Crowns and Veneers in Archdale, NC
Typically, patients will have to make many trips to the dentist over the course of 2 weeks in order to obtain a porcelain restoration. For patients who prefer a quick turnaround with amazing results, we proudly employ CEREC (Chairside Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics), which can do so in a matter of minutes.
This video shows you how a crown, custom-made by CAD/CAM 3-D technology, restores a damaged tooth.
- Teeth are examined to determine the correct procedure for your needs and preferences
- Tooth is prepared for restoration
- 3D optical scan of the tooth
- Ceramic milling machine sculpts restoration from a block of dental porcelain
- Testing for proper fit to ensure that bite is not hindered
- Crown is permanently bonded to tooth
- Superior color match guarantees a natural look
- Complete in just one appointment!