Porcelain Veneers in the Triad of North Carolina
Beam Your Flawless Smile with Porcelain Veneers
Are you slightly displeased with a cosmetic dental flaw and want to experience the benefits of a healthy, beautiful smile? Porcelain dental veneers are a transformative treatment that aesthetically masks stained, chipped, crooked, or otherwise imperfect teeth to give you a near-perfect smile.
By carefully placing a thin layer of glass-like ceramic porcelain on the surface of your teeth, our experienced dentists can deliver a natural-looking smile that radiates beauty and provides ultimate protection.
Our porcelain veneers treatment is designed to look, act, and function just like your natural teeth. If you’re looking to enhance the appearance of your smile or fix a minor dental problem, then you can schedule a consultation with our team to begin your veneers process.
See How Veneers Can Benefit You
Every set of porcelain veneers are custom-made and fitted to your teeth by our skilled cosmetic dentists, allowing you to improve more than just the color of your teeth. Using our advanced technology and the combination of our four experienced dentists, we’re able to deliver remarkable results that blend beautifully with your natural teeth.
Many advantages that patients who receive veneers experience include:
- Complete coverage of cosmetic flaws
- Receive a new smile in just two or three office visits
- Strengthen and improve the functionality of your smile
- No more noticeable stains
- Made of durable, long-lasting material
- Compatible with other dental treatments
Our Veneers Procedure
An entire veneer placement procedure generally takes a couple of office visits, depending on the extent of your smile goals. At Triad Cosmetic Dentistry, our process typically involves three easy steps.
- During your first visit, we’ll map out your desired smile by determining what size, shape, style, and type of veneer will best fit.
- Next, we’ll carefully prepare your teeth by removing a small amount of existing enamel to allow the veneer to be placed correctly. One of our four dentists will then place temporary veneers to protect your teeth while the permanent veneer is custom crafted in our dental lab.
- The final step for your smile enhancement is placing your permanent veneers. After they’ve been bonded to the front of your teeth, you’ll be able to leave our office with a dazzling new smile.
Discuss Your Veneers Treatment with Our Team
We know many patients’ concern for veneers is the cost of treatment. At your consultation, before moving forward with the process, you’ll be able to receive an estimate of the overall costs. Each patient is unique and the cost will depend on the number of teeth being treated.
Porcelain veneers are a superior alternative to many other cosmetic treatments because of their longevity and high-level of attractiveness. If you think veneers will fulfill your smile goals, then contact us today to learn more about your options. To schedule your appointment today, complete the contact form below to get started.