CEREC is an acronym which stands for:
- Chairside: The technology is in the dental operatory and used while you are in the chair
- Economical: The procedure is economical for both dentist and patient
- Restorations: The procedure restores your tooth to its natural beauty, function, and strength
- of Esthetic: The restorations are metal-free and tooth-colored
- Ceramic: High-strength ceramics are used that are close in composition to your natural tooth structure.
CEREC is an advanced dental restorative system that allows our doctors the opportunity to restore decayed teeth, place crowns, remove defective amalgam fillings, or place cosmetic veneers in just one appointment. This allows you to have the highest quality, most lifelike dental restorations in just one visit to the dentist…in, out, and on with your busy life. Today, CEREC 3 with CEREC 3D software is still the world’s only chair side dental CAD/CAM restorative system. At the heart of the system is the innovative technology.
If you are interested in learning more about Cerec Technology or would like to request an appointment, please contact us at (336) 434-3186 or complete our appointment request form on this page, and a customer service team member will contact you shortly.