Restore Your Smile
in Just One Day
If you’re missing an entire arch of teeth, we understand how it can greatly impact your life, health, and overall happiness. While dentures may be a viable option for some patients, the sliding and shifting that occurs can be unbearable. That’s why at Triad Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer a variety of dental implant options that eliminates the hassles of wearing dentures and provides patients with a fully restored smile.
With All-On-4 dental implants, you’ll receive a durable, long-lasting restorative solution for a full arch of missing teeth. Learn more by reading our patient-friendly guide below.
What Is All-On-4?
All-On-4 is used to replace an entire set of teeth in either jaw. This restoration doesn’t require a single implant for every missing tooth, as it only needs four implants per arch. Additionally, the All-On-4 procedure can be completed in just one appointment to our Archdale office, so you’ll be able to flash your new, beautiful smile the same day your implants are placed.
The Benefits of
If you qualify for All-On-4 dental implants, you’ll experience the following benefits:
- Immediate, same-day results
- Stable, long-lasting smile
- Quicker recovery period
- Simple to clean and care for
- Stimulates healthy bone growth
- Enhanced appearance
- Enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Customized restoration
You can receive your All-On-4 dental implant restoration in just five simple steps:
- Initial Consultation: At your first consultation with one of our Archdale dentists, we’ll evaluate your oral health to ensure All-On-4 is the perfect treatment for you. We’ll also answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
- Implant Placement: At your placement appointment, we’ll place all four dental implants in your jawbone where its density is the most substantial. This procedure is typically pain-free, as we’ll administer a local anesthetic for your comfort.
- Osseointegration: Once your implants are placed, you’ll now enter the osseointegration period. This is the natural process where your implants bond to your jawbone. This can take three to six months to complete. During this time, we’ll provide you with a temporary set of prosthetic teeth while a dental lab creates your permanent restoration.
- Your Permanent Restoration: After you’ve completely healed, you’ll return to our Archdale office where we’ll attach your permanent restoration. Your custom restoration is typically a full arch of porcelain teeth that’s a durable, tooth-colored, ceramic material.
- Follow-Up Appointments: Since the entire restoration process can take up to eight months to complete, we’ll schedule a few follow-up appointments to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions
All-on-4 dental implants are a permanent dental solution to replace missing teeth. With proper oral care, biannual checkups, and professional cleanings at Triad Cosmetic Dentistry, the implants can last a lifetime. While the implants are permanent, the acrylic denture that’s affixed to the implants may need to be replaced with wear and tear.
Typically most insurance providers will cover at least a portion of your All-On-4 treatment costs. We recommend contacting your provider before your appointment to get a detailed overview of your coverage. If you have any questions, call our Archdale office at (336) 434-3186 and one of our knowledgeable team members will be happy to assist you.
We also offer flexible financing options so you can get the dental care you need right away.
The recovery period following an All-On-4 procedure varies from patient to patient. However, many patients can resume normal activities within a few days following their procedure.
Here are some helpful tips to ensure a proper recovery:
- Stay hydrated
- Use an ice pack to reduce any pain or swelling
- Maintain a good oral hygiene routine
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Limit any physical activity for the first few days
- Avoid rinsing, spitting, or touching your incisions on the day of your procedure
Explore Your Dental Implant Options at Triad Cosmetic Dentistry
When you visit Triad Cosmetic Dentistry for your implant consultation, one of our experienced dentists will examine the condition of your mouth and check to see if your oral health is substantial enough to support a dental implant. We’ll always work with you and answer any questions you may have.
To find out if All-On-4 dental implants are right for you, call our Archdale office at (336) 434-3186 and schedule an appointment. You can also get in touch by filling out our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.