Achieve a Beautifully Straight Smile in Six Months
Straightening your teeth doesn’t need to be a long, drawn-out treatment. At Triad Cosmetic Dentistry, our Triad dentists offer Six Month Smiles as an alternative to traditional metal braces. In as little as six months, our team can help you improve the appearance of your smile while boosting your confidence and oral health.
What Is Six Month Smiles?
Six Month Smiles is a short orthodontic treatment designed to quickly and discreetly straighten your teeth. With two different treatment options, Six Month Smiles is an effective choice for patients suffering from mild to moderate orthodontic issues.
- Invisible Aligners: These aligners are made from the most advanced materials, allowing patients a comfortable treatment that gently repositions the teeth.
- Clear Braces: For patients over 16, we can use clear brackets and tooth-colored wires to straighten your smile in just six months.
Our Triad dentists are proud Six Month Smiles providers. To see if you qualify for treatment, simply call our Archdale office at (336) 434-3186 today.
Six Month Smiles Benefits
With the unique approach of Six Month Smiles, patients reap favorable benefits both during and after treatment. Some of these benefits include:
- Almost Invisible Appearance — Thanks to advanced technology and state-of-the-art materials, both treatment options are nearly invisible. You can straighten your smile without the embarrassment of noticeable metal brackets and wires.
- Comfortable — Designed specifically for you, the clear aligners will gently straighten your smile at minimal discomfort to you.
- Cost-Effective — With a short treatment time and the help of dental financing options, you can achieve your perfect smile without breaking the bank.
- Quick Treatment — As its name implies, many patients can complete their treatment after just six months. Traditional braces treatments can last anywhere from 12 to 36 months.
- Life-Changing — Within six months, you’ll have a beautifully transformed smile to last a lifetime!
How Treatment Works
While there are two types of treatments with Six Month Smiles, they both average the same amount of time. During your consultation, Dr. Whaley will evaluate your orthodontic issues and recommend the best treatment option for your needs.
Your invisible aligners will be designed specifically for you. You’ll wear your aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours a day for at least six months. Throughout your treatment, your teeth will gently shift into place, and you’ll still have the luxury of a nearly invisible orthodontic solution. Once your treatment is complete, you’ll have a beautifully straight smile that you can proudly show off.
The clear braces work similarly to traditional braces, consisting of wires and brackets used to move your teeth into place. However, Six Month Smiles focuses on specific areas of your teeth, so treatment time is much shorter. Depending on your case, you’ll need around three to seven adjustments during your treatment.
Six Month Smiles Candidates
Six Month Smiles may be the perfect treatment if you’re at least 16 years old and struggling with mild or moderate cosmetic orthodontic issues. At your initial consultation with one of our Triad dentists, they’ll evaluate your oral health and help you decide on the right treatment. To schedule your appointment, call our Archdale office at (336) 434-3186.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s common for patients to experience mild discomfort as their teeth adjust to either braces or clear aligners. However, the soreness should fade within a few days. If you’re having severe pain or your discomfort doesn’t fade, please contact our Archdale office at (336) 434-3186. We’ll get you in as soon as possible.
The cost of Six Month Smiles is cheaper than traditional braces, but depending on your treatment, the price will vary. During your consultation with Dr. Whaley, she’ll provide you with an estimate of the treatment. We also recommend contacting your insurance provider to get the details of your coverage. For your convenience, we provide dental financing options to ensure all patients get the care they need.
Yes! As with any other orthodontic treatment, a retainer is necessary to maintain the new positions of your teeth. There are different types of retainers and your dentist will discuss which option will work best for you.
It’s vital to wear your retainer consistently to keep your teeth straight. Without wearing it, your teeth can regress to their state before your Six Month Smiles treatment.
Schedule Your Appointment With Our Archdale Dentists
At Triad Cosmetic Dentistry, our team of dentists is here to improve your oral health and provide comprehensive care. If you’re suffering from a misaligned smile or gapped teeth, Six Month Smiles may be what you need. To learn more about this unique treatment or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Whaley, call our Archdale office at (336) 434-3186. You can also fill out our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you shortly.
We proudly serve patients from all around the Triad of North Carolina, including Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and more.